Political Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Design of the Mound System of Waste Water Treatment
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am by HallettStan

» Big Brothers Big Sisters- Recognition for Accountability
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am by DONALD C

» Dedicated to Energy
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am by shulink

» Rest In Peace . . .
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm by 89whiteandnerdy

» American Revolution - Biblical?
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm by BrianEschen

» Is Slavery Wrong? Why or why not.
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm by BrianEschen

» Patriot Act
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am by YoungStonewall

» God is Just
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am by CheeseKing

» Questioning More "Facts" From American History
The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm by BrianEschen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America

2 posters

Go down

The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America Empty The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America

Post by CheeseKing Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Around the time of the founding of this nation, a man named George Mason from Virginia said "by an inevitable chain of causes and effects, providence punishes national sins by national calamities." He said this concerning slavery and it has proven true seeing a tyrannical president that waged war against the Southern States. In concern to slavery, the bible does not forbid slavery, but it does have restrictions on it. Scripture speaks of a Year of Jubilee. It is believed that many owners were harsh to their slaves and were brought to judgement. They were given the oppurtune time to free their slaves, right before the war. I am under the belief that the war would have had a different outcome if it was the South who freed the slaves, for there is a good chance that the south could have received foreign aid and many freed men would have been fighting along side the southerners. If it was up to men like Robert E. Lee and Thomas Jackson, the slaves would have been freed.

A little off topic, or is it? We were faced with a crises and God gave us time to remove the wickedness from our camps. Once the time was up, God judged the nation. I know we discussed abortion before, but I want to emphasize the importance of this issue. Judah was a lost counrty, following the path of Israel. Judah had idols and worshipped them as we do now. People lost their trust in God and turned to others. We trust in Government, not God for protection. We may say "We have plenty of righteous men and women. God will not destroy us!" Judah had righteous men and women, but that didn't save them. Germany had righteous men and women who stayed silent while the Jews were killed. I salute the brave pastors who did stand up and were tortured and/or killed for their stands. I hope to see more men like that in our day and age.

Read 2 Kings 21, I urge you. It lays down the atrocities king Manasseh committed. There were idols, witchcraft, abuse of God's holy temple, altars, and worst of all, the shedding of innocent blood. It was this last sin that pushed God over the top. God said through the prophets "I will wipe Jerusalem as one wipes a dish, wiping it and turning it upside down. So I will forsake the remnant of My inheritance and deliver them into the hand of their enemies; and they shall become victims of plunder to all their enemies, because they have done evil in my sight, and have provoked me to anger since the day their fathers came out of Egypt, even to this day." It is strange how the son of the righteous king Hezekiah would be so wicked. There is a danger many fail to see today. Children must have proper education and teaching, lest the world takes them and perverts them. There are parts of scipture you can bring forward to emphasize the point. I can't find the certain valuable scriptures that spoke of Manasseh sacraficing his children to false gods, the same way we sacrafice our children to humanism.

It was not long until God judged them for their deeds. How long can we go on before God judges us for our deeds? Those who see murder and do nothing to stop it are equally guilty of the crime. We may not see the murder, but we know its happening. Each and every day children are being murdered. Pre-meditated murder. The mother says she doesn't want the children and seeks their deaths, with the help of wicked men in the medical community that kill the children. I may be a post-millenialist, but that doesn't mean I don't fear the destruction of this nation for its great calamities!

The question of the day: what can we do? We can sit around for another 10 or 20 years hoping for a righteous president and a righteous set of judges, but this could all be in vain if the democrats take control. We need to do something. The evil president Clinton agreed to make it so fellonies are given to those to block abortion clinics. If my brothers and sisters would join me, I would like to block every clinic in the country. If God would lead us, who could be against us? We need unity, but in order to do that, we must purify our churches. If we don't, we can't cleanse the nation and this nation will fall. Foreign nations will come in and wipe us out the same way they did to Judah under Manasseh's rule and all other wicked kings. Its been over 30 years. How much longer before God brings us to destruction?

On a side note, everyone who thinks the old testament is unapplicable is deceived and has been taught false doctrine. If you are one of these poor souls, I reccomend you start a thread so we can work this out. In working towards unity, we must defeat all false doctrine and burn it from the midst of us.
CheeseKing
CheeseKing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631165504

Back to top Go down

The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America Empty Re: The Abortion Holocaust and the Fate of America

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Well said CheeseKing. One I was recently made aware of was the fact that once the worship of God went wrong the nation went wrong. Look at Jereboam. He made the golden calves for Israel to worship and what are we reminded of at almost each king? They followed in the sins of Jereboah. Israel eventually went into exile and never came back.

Our problem has started with the churches. Worship is not now considered as what does God want? Worship is now what do we want? This has translated to our culture. The question is not whether God considers my child's life sacred. The question is "what is convenient for me now?"

I don't know if this is the case anymore but God be praised a rich Christian on fire for the Lord in our county several years back so "persecuted" the abortion doctors that you couldn't get an abortion in Cabarrus County. That is the kind of thing that is very encouraging. We should also we very diligent in giving to our local Crisis Pregnancy centers.

Prayer also is a very important part of winning this battle. I don't mean just pray for small things. We should be praying for abortion of all kinds to be outlawed in America. God is a great King and to honor a king you ask great things. Jesus in the "Lord's prayer" said, "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." If that's not a big prayer I don't know what is.

Besides that though I would recommend suggesting to your session a day of fasting and prayer by the whole church regarding abortion in America. Maybe God will have mercy on this Sodom for the ten righteous who are humbling themselves. I have a fear though that America has not learned her lesson in humility yet. Perhaps our next president will teach this to us. Because McCain is bad and Obama is terrible.
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down