Political Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Design of the Mound System of Waste Water Treatment
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am by HallettStan

» Big Brothers Big Sisters- Recognition for Accountability
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am by DONALD C

» Dedicated to Energy
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am by shulink

» Rest In Peace . . .
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm by 89whiteandnerdy

» American Revolution - Biblical?
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm by BrianEschen

» Is Slavery Wrong? Why or why not.
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm by BrianEschen

» Patriot Act
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am by YoungStonewall

» God is Just
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am by CheeseKing

» Questioning More "Facts" From American History
A Little Known Fact of American Life EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm by BrianEschen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Little Known Fact of American Life

3 posters

Go down

A Little Known Fact of American Life Empty A Little Known Fact of American Life

Post by YoungStonewall Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Did you know that the 16th Ammendment was never properly ratified and has no force of law whatsoever?

Thats right folks, you are under no obligation at all either moral or legal to pay Federal Income Tax.

You do so purely of your own volition.

The income tax we pay because of the 16th Amendment is an illegal and unconstitutional unapportioned tax, and is instrumental in robbing millions of Americans of trillions of dollars.

Hmmmmm makes you wonder about other things we take for granted as "law".
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall
High Lord Protector Against Sanity

Location : I have gone to find myself. If I should come back before I return...keep me here.

Back to top Go down

A Little Known Fact of American Life Empty Re: A Little Known Fact of American Life

Post by BrianEschen Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:28 pm

YoungStonewall wrote:Did you know that the 16th Ammendment was never properly ratified and has no force of law whatsoever?

Thats right folks, you are under no obligation at all either moral or legal to pay Federal Income Tax.

You do so purely of your own volition.

The income tax we pay because of the 16th Amendment is an illegal and unconstitutional unapportioned tax, and is instrumental in robbing millions of Americans of trillions of dollars.

Hmmmmm makes you wonder about other things we take for granted as "law".
While I agree in principle, I would not recommend choosing not to pay. You most likely will find that your choice sends you to prison.

We heard a man speak (Joseph Banister) at a conference over here in California who used to be an IRS agent. While an IRS agent, he learned that you are not required to pay income tax. He appealed to his superior and ended up getting fired. Subsequently he began helping people with tax problems deal with the IRS (something for which he is well suited). Eventually he found himself in court having to defend himself. He ended up winning, but he was well prepared and trained. He does not recommend going that route.
BrianEschen
BrianEschen
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

A Little Known Fact of American Life Empty Re: A Little Known Fact of American Life

Post by YoungStonewall Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:15 am

I didn't say I was recommending any action based on this information, merely stating a little known fact.

Not one single solitary law requires you to pay Federal income Tax, however thousand of people every year are fraudulently jailed, and fined because they refuse to obey a law that does not exsist.

How many people standing up and refusing to be robbed would it take to collaspe this house of cards?

Hmmmmm too many stupid sheeple in this acursed land of ours.
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall

Location : I have gone to find myself. If I should come back before I return...keep me here.

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianEschen Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:02 am

I believe that the problem starts in the church (I may be sounding like a broken record here). How many of the churches have signed up to be tax collectors for the state? How many refuse to let the civil magistrate stick his nose in where it does not belong?
BrianEschen
BrianEschen
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 89whiteandnerdy Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:07 am

YoungStonewall wrote:Hmmmmm too many stupid sheeple in this acursed land of ours.

I would have to agree with this statement, what we as citizens have to figure out is the balance between servitude and rebellion. There are steps that can be taken to remedy problems in our legislative system, but it will take more noise than we are currently making if anything is to be accomplished.
89whiteandnerdy
89whiteandnerdy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

http://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianEschen Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:52 pm

89whiteandnerdy wrote:
YoungStonewall wrote:Hmmmmm too many stupid sheeple in this acursed land of ours.

I would have to agree with this statement, what we as citizens have to figure out is the balance between servitude and rebellion. There are steps that can be taken to remedy problems in our legislative system, but it will take more noise than we are currently making if anything is to be accomplished.
bounce I agree.
BrianEschen
BrianEschen
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down