Political Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Design of the Mound System of Waste Water Treatment
The Truth about 9/11 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am by HallettStan

» Big Brothers Big Sisters- Recognition for Accountability
The Truth about 9/11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am by DONALD C

» Dedicated to Energy
The Truth about 9/11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am by shulink

» Rest In Peace . . .
The Truth about 9/11 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm by 89whiteandnerdy

» American Revolution - Biblical?
The Truth about 9/11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm by BrianEschen

» Is Slavery Wrong? Why or why not.
The Truth about 9/11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm by BrianEschen

» Patriot Act
The Truth about 9/11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am by YoungStonewall

» God is Just
The Truth about 9/11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am by CheeseKing

» Questioning More "Facts" From American History
The Truth about 9/11 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm by BrianEschen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Truth about 9/11

+6
tuubaaku
LadyEowyn
addo1
Legolas Greenleaf
TheWylff
YoungStonewall
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Truth about 9/11 Empty The Truth about 9/11

Post by YoungStonewall Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 pm

How much of the information we have been told are the "facts" about 9/11 do you believe?

There are too many unanswered questions in my mind to just accept what we have been told.
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall
High Lord Protector Against Sanity

Location : I have gone to find myself. If I should come back before I return...keep me here.

Back to top Go down

The Truth about 9/11 Empty Re: The Truth about 9/11

Post by TheWylff Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:05 pm

As with anything I read or am told, I am always skeptical. However, I don't know what all the rumours and stories are going around, so I don't have enough evidence either way to believe much of anything right now.
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

http://www.fidelitybiblekits.com/theedp

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:04 pm

YoungStonewall wrote:How much of the information we have been told are the "facts" about 9/11 do you believe?

There are too many unanswered questions in my mind to just accept what we have been told.

That is a very general statement that is not clear. I for one think I know what you're talking about. However some may not understand. In short please give some specifics. It's hard to answer such a general question. cyclops Razz
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungStonewall Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Well the "fact" that a 767 airliner punched through 10 layers of reinforced concrete (designed to withstand a nuclear blast) and left behind hardly a shred of debris. (at the Pentagon)

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall

Location : I have gone to find myself. If I should come back before I return...keep me here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Are you going on anything other than that video you showed a long time ago?
If so do you know their sources? What if that video we saw was all fake? Wink
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWylff Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:47 pm

I've heard things similar to what Stonewall mentioned. There are plenty of skeptics, people who think it was a sham and facade. Then again, if the government was behind it, what reason did they have to do it? To blow up their own building at around the same time the two towers were destroyed, they would have to had laid extensive plans and had very good reason to do so. Some people say the reason was so they could invade Iraq. Personally, I don't think that quite cuts it.
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungStonewall Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 pm

I am not convinced the two towers fell from the airplane impact either.

As for motive, those individuals that made millions of dollars, THE DAY AFTER THE ATTACKS, and TRILLIONS in the 6 years since.

Based simply on the pictures I have seen of the damage at the pentagon and pictures I have seen of plane crashes and missile damage.
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Whatever, I don't know...... I'm usually a little suspicious of these supposedly secret evidence found that contradicts the majority belief. I mean there's also claims that the USA never landed on the moon. Hearing a bunch of rumors and being able to point to people who had motives doesn't convince me. The terrorists had motives too.
I realize that sometimes the secret/"real" story turns out to be true. Such as president Lincoln.... Anyways I don't really care. Do you think this has any ramifications? Does it matter who blew up the 2 towers? scratch
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by addo1 Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:45 pm

Legolas Greenleaf wrote:Are you going on anything other than that video you showed a long time ago?
If so do you know their sources? What if that video we saw was all fake? Wink

Lets see... We KNOW that the building was destroyed. Go to New York. There was a TON of people that actually saw the thing happen. There is more evidence that there is no George Bush than the towers did not fall..
addo1
addo1

http://captoday.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWylff Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Lets see... We KNOW that the building was destroyed. Go to New York. There was a TON of people that actually saw the thing happen. There is more evidence that there is no George Bush than the towers did not fall..

He speaks of a video showing "evidence" that the Pentagon was not exploded by an aeroplane but a bomb or explosive divice within the building.
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Yes. Thank you Wylff. I'm sorry about that Addison. It was something we saw with Derek. I wasn't very clear. Sad
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by addo1 Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:18 am

If you are not sure about the planes....well, I am sure the airlines would tell you since they lost those billion dollar planes. It must be on there record somewhere, you think? Very Happy
addo1
addo1

http://captoday.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWylff Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:39 am

Well, let me put it this way. If there was a plot to blow it up, blow the two towers up, blow anything on 11, September 2001—the government would have covered it up well. So you won't be able to find out any more than the sceptics who think it was a governmental scheme.

I'm thoroughly convinced the planes flew into the two towers—the planes crashed and everyone on them died. That's just a fact, right? For one, I don't think the president could have been involved.

As far as the sceptics go, do you think Osama Bin Laden is a hoax? A made-up character to lay the blame on? Is that why he's so flippin' hard to catch?

I realize that sometimes the secret/"real" story turns out to be true. Such as president Lincoln.... Anyways I don't really care. Do you think this has any ramifications? Does it matter who blew up the 2 towers?

As far as that goes, yes it does matter. If the terrorists didn't have a hand in it, we're wasting our time in the middle-east (maybe we are anyway, but that's neither here nor there) and we need to come back to America and kill the governmental terrorists who wanted money badly enough to kill thousands of their own people and cost the government millions and billions of dollars to fix what happened.
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyEowyn Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:56 am

I have seen more videos than I can count of proffesionally blown up buildings. They carefully set bombs in certain places through out the building, so that the building will fall just about straight down on the foundation, and not damage any other buildings within spitting distance of it. I have also seen many videos of live footage from 9/11. The Twin Towers, when they collapsed, look like they collapsed almost straight down on their bases. I do not think they would naturally do that if they where only hit by planes (I do agree they were indeed hit by planes) and were not aided in falling down by carefully placed bombs inside. I think this is a very likely idea, but I have not done a lot of research and I do not know a lot about collapsing buildings.
LadyEowyn
LadyEowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:20 pm

LadyEowyn wrote:I have seen more videos than I can count of professionally blown up buildings. They carefully set bombs in certain places through out the building, so that the building will fall just about straight down on the foundation, and not damage any other buildings within spitting distance of it. I have also seen many videos of live footage from 9/11. The Twin Towers, when they collapsed, look like they collapsed almost straight down on their bases. I do not think they would naturally do that if they where only hit by planes (I do agree they were indeed hit by planes) and were not aided in falling down by carefully placed bombs inside. I think this is a very likely idea, but I have not done a lot of research and I do not know a lot about collapsing buildings.

Yes but do we know how buildings react when hit by planes and lighting on fire?
Do we have other evidence that would lead us to suspect the way the buildings fell?
Maybe buildings normally do that under those circumstances. I have not looked into it extensively either.
To me this seems like just another one of those "what really happened" stories where the government knew about it all along. I've heard that there is a similar story about Pearl Harbor...... something about the government knowing about it but wanting an excuse to start a war. To me this sounds like another one of those stories with a slightly different twist. I would have to see a lot of confirmed evidence to make me doubt the traditional story of 9/11. Some video off You-Tube or something doesn't cut it for me. scratch confused Like a Star @ heaven
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tuubaaku Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm skeptical of the conspiracy theories, too. Could someone please give some sources so we can check these things out? Let's analyze the sources and see if they're worth believing. Otherwise, I'm not worrying about it.

tuubaaku
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Horn Blower Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:59 pm

The Towers were engineered and built to withstand the impact of a large commercial airline. It was something that was foreseen as a possibility and therefore built to withstand such an impact. The collapse of the buildings was after the manner of a demolition. The video footage of the towers coming down does show evidence of small explosions just ahead of the falling structure. People who worked in the Towers reported that for several weeks prior to the event "workers" were working all over inside on structural “problems.” Whenever an event like this has happened in the past, a team of experts comb through the debris and reconstruct what happened. The Towers were being swept away very quickly and the debris hauled away, shipped overseas for metal recycling. It is a picture that powerfully suggests that something is amiss. It would not be the first time that our government has upped-the-ante so that the populace would be ready to support the agenda. I find it all incredibly troubling and wish that someone with the right connections would get to the bottom of it. If there is nothing to hide, fine so be it. But why did they not fully investigate? After Pan American lost a plane over Scotland, they swept up all the pieces and determined exactly what took the airplane down. When the plane went down off from Long Island the largest and most costly underwater salvage effort in history was launched. They recovered nearly all of the plane and completely rebuilt it in a hanger and determined the exact cause of the crash. When the space shuttle came down on re-entry, they swept the countryside and recovered many parts, again they spent millions to reconstruct and determine the exact cause of failure. Why didn't they do the same thing for the Towers? It seems to me that it was because we were all to believe that it was obvious…the plane…the plane. I know enough about structural engineering to know that those planes would not have cause the structural failure we all watched in horror.

Horn Blower

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:09 am

Interesting to be sure. Probably some day down the road some books will come out called things like "The Real 9/11."affraid Laughing I too wish some would get to the bottom of this. Basketball
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungStonewall Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:20 am

If a 767 did actually punch this hole:

The Truth about 9/11 P200032-1

After passing through 5 layers (9 feet total) of steel-reinforced concrete (built to withstand a nuclear blast).

How on earth did the much less heavily constructed WTC towers, manage to contain BOTH planes within the structure?????

Shouldn't there have been at least similar if not more drastic exit holes in both of the WTC towers?

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWylff Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Very interesting, to be sure. But I still find it difficult to believe this was all done for money and that Osama Bin Laden isn't a terrorist. There has to be something else, some other reason than just a bunch of money. Surely there are easier ways to get money, right?
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 89whiteandnerdy Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:59 pm

YoungStonewall wrote:If a 767 did actually punch this hole:

>snip<

After passing through 5 layers of reinforced concrete (built to withstand a nuclear blast).

How on earth did the much less heavily constructed WTC towers, manage to contain BOTH planes within the structure?????

Shouldn't there have been at least similar if not more drastic exit holes in both of the WTC towers?

Is there a chance you could downsize that pic a little?
89whiteandnerdy
89whiteandnerdy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

http://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungStonewall Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:31 pm

There is some pretty convincing evidence that the CIA has been involved in keeping Bin Laden alive and healthy, since Clinton was in office.

Also, in the weeks leading up to the attack, several wealthy individuals including the OWNER of the WTC, made financial descisions and purchases, that indicated that they at least had knowledge of the impending event.

This is nothing new though. Things like this happen all through history.

Look at the Lusitania incident that got the USA involved in World War I. It was carefully orchestrated to provoke the American public into supporting our entering the war, so that the industry tycoons could make billions of dollars (on both sides of the conflict) manufacturing goods for the war.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 "What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun."
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWylff Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:10 pm

I guess I'm just finding it hard to grasp. It is plausible that it was done by a coalition of the terrorists and others in the American government—but how do you keep that big a secret? How do you keep so many mouths shut? If the media got proof of this, I think they'd jump all over it. So basically it was all for money? I can believe that, it's just hard to imagine how despicable someone would be to kill thousands of their own fellows just to get money. The evils of the human race truly know no bounds whatsoever. There's nothing they won't do for the pettiest of reasons. I mean think about it, what can they do with that much money? Comes a point when having 1 million dollars and 10 billion isn't much different. So what if you can buy buildings, towns, etc, to what purpose? Unless you have a God-centred purpose to use that money to help spread the Gospel, there's not any point.
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungStonewall Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:33 pm

You are assuming that middle-eastern terrorists had any involvement at all.

There seems to be evidence that at least some of the alleged "hi-jackers" are still alive right now.

The three 767's, (the two in New York and the one at the Pentagon) are still listed as active inventory in the accounts of the airlines that owned them.

As for the now famous cellphone calls made by the people on United 93?
At the altitudes recorded on radar, cellphones do not work. They could not have been made by the people who reportedly made them. Absolutly no reception.
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:36 pm

This gets better and better! lol!
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content