Political Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Design of the Mound System of Waste Water Treatment
run or fight? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am by HallettStan

» Big Brothers Big Sisters- Recognition for Accountability
run or fight? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am by DONALD C

» Dedicated to Energy
run or fight? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am by shulink

» Rest In Peace . . .
run or fight? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm by 89whiteandnerdy

» American Revolution - Biblical?
run or fight? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm by BrianEschen

» Is Slavery Wrong? Why or why not.
run or fight? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm by BrianEschen

» Patriot Act
run or fight? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am by YoungStonewall

» God is Just
run or fight? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am by CheeseKing

» Questioning More "Facts" From American History
run or fight? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm by BrianEschen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

run or fight?

+3
BrianEschen
TheWylff
YoungStonewall
7 posters

Go down

run or fight? Empty Re: run or fight?

Post by YoungStonewall Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Great Britain and Europe is our best chance for survival.

Im not sure what rock you've been hiding under, but unless you prefer Islam over lukewarm christains Europe and GB are no place to flee to.

The total population of Europe is approx. 450 million, and there are 20 million Muslims. The population of the US is approx. 350 million and there are only 3-4 million Muslims.

And the number in Europe is increasing at an alarming rate.

If you want a good quiet place to flee look hard at New Zealand. Nice stable little economy, and fair number of stong reformed churches.
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall
High Lord Protector Against Sanity
High Lord Protector Against Sanity

Location : I have gone to find myself. If I should come back before I return...keep me here.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWylff Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:54 pm

YoungStonewall wrote:
Great Britain and Europe is our best chance for survival.

Im not sure what rock you've been hiding under, but unless you prefer Islam over lukewarm christains Europe and GB are no place to flee to.

The total population of Europe is approx. 450 million, and there are 20 million Muslims. The population of the US is approx. 350 million and there are only 3-4 million Muslims.

And the number in Europe is increasing at an alarming rate.

If you want a good quiet place to flee look hard at New Zealand. Nice stable little economy, and fair number of stong reformed churches.

I know what I'm talking about. I also know that there are a good number of reformed, solid churches in Great Britain. I also know that in New Zealand it is perfectly legal to practise prostitution and run a brothal. That's the kind of country you want? I prefer Great Britain.

There are approx. 350 million people in America. There are about 450 million in Europe, as you said. But I don't care if you are a Moslem or an atheist—you're going to hell either way. Atheists are just as dangerous as moslems. People are people. People are wicked. Satan thrives where man dwells. That's how the world has gone for thousands of years. The best places on earth are where man has not touched and does not live.

There are less Moslems in the United Kingdom than there are in the United States. There are far more unbelievers in the United States than Great Britain. If you want a good country to go to, go to Ireland where it is illegal to have an abortion, where they have a constitution that looks like it's part of the WCF (trust me, I've read it), and where Christianity is something that is good—not something blatantly persecuted as it is in the US. If you want to go to a place that you can live in peace and be surrounded by Christians, go to the Isle of Lewis and Harris in Scotland. The only things allowed to be open on the Sabbath are one or two hotels/B&B's, one or two pubs, and some public gardens which do not require workers to oversee them. It's a place where in the public schools (our version of public schools), the children are respectful, polite, and intelligent. I know that for a fact. It is well known as being the most Christian place left on earth. And you know where it is? It's not in America, it's not in Asia, Africa—it's in Great Britain.
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

http://www.fidelitybiblekits.com/theedp

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianEschen Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:25 pm

TheWylff wrote:
I know what I'm talking about. I also know that there are a good number of reformed, solid churches in Great Britain. I also know that in New Zealand it is perfectly legal to practise prostitution and run a brothal. That's the kind of country you want? I prefer Great Britain.

There are approx. 350 million people in America. There are about 450 million in Europe, as you said. But I don't care if you are a Moslem or an atheist—you're going to hell either way. Atheists are just as dangerous as moslems. People are people. People are wicked. Satan thrives where man dwells. That's how the world has gone for thousands of years. The best places on earth are where man has not touched and does not live.

There are less Moslems in the United Kingdom than there are in the United States. There are far more unbelievers in the United States than Great Britain. If you want a good country to go to, go to Ireland where it is illegal to have an abortion, where they have a constitution that looks like it's part of the WCF (trust me, I've read it), and where Christianity is something that is good—not something blatantly persecuted as it is in the US. If you want to go to a place that you can live in peace and be surrounded by Christians, go to the Isle of Lewis and Harris in Scotland. The only things allowed to be open on the Sabbath are one or two hotels/B&B's, one or two pubs, and some public gardens which do not require workers to oversee them. It's a place where in the public schools (our version of public schools), the children are respectful, polite, and intelligent. I know that for a fact. It is well known as being the most Christian place left on earth. And you know where it is? It's not in America, it's not in Asia, Africa—it's in Great Britain.
Regardless of which country is better . . . why would you not want to stay here and transform this culture? After all it is not the healthy that needs healing but the sick. Why do we need to flee from the battle? I thought the church was supposed to be attacking the gates of hell. I have a hard time seeing this huddled up, bunker mentality in Scripture.
BrianEschen
BrianEschen
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWylff Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Because Great Britain is going to be easier to change. I am not suggesting hiding—that's what Stonewall suggested. I was merely pointing out, if you want to hide, NZ is not the place to do it. America has 350m people. Great Britain has a little more than 60m. It's easier to make a difference in a smaller country. If Britain comes back (and they will, eventually) to their former greatness, America can change as well. I'm not suggesting everyone leave America—only saying that I am going to, and that's my reason. Besides, is there ever a time when nothing can be done and you have to abandon something to the destruction it deserves?
TheWylff
TheWylff
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

http://www.fidelitybiblekits.com/theedp

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseKing Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:45 pm

TheWylff wrote:Because Great Britain is going to be easier to change. I am not suggesting hiding—that's what Stonewall suggested. I was merely pointing out, if you want to hide, NZ is not the place to do it. America has 350m people. Great Britain has a little more than 60m. It's easier to make a difference in a smaller country. If Britain comes back (and they will, eventually) to their former greatness, America can change as well. I'm not suggesting everyone leave America—only saying that I am going to, and that's my reason. Besides, is there ever a time when nothing can be done and you have to abandon something to the destruction it deserves?

All nations will one day become christian nations. Judah was finally destroyed and taken by Babylon for its murder of the children and we may very well meet the same fate. As long as you are fighting the good fight, go and may God be with you. (as long as God is calling you to leave.) Great Britain was once a christian nation, as was the U.S. With the strength of God, we can take them back.
CheeseKing
CheeseKing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631165504

Back to top Go down

Post by 89whiteandnerdy Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:56 pm

***Mod Edit***

Topic split from thread "Huckabee or McCain".

KEEP THE THREADS ON TOPIC!

***Mod Edit***
89whiteandnerdy
89whiteandnerdy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

http://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TrooplessBoyscout Sat May 31, 2008 10:20 pm

TheWylff wrote:

Atheists are just as dangerous as moslems.

In what way? I think I'd feel safer living next to an atheist than a Muslim. I'm not saying that all Muslims would send their kid to my house with an IED vest, but I'd say a radical Muslim is more dangerous than a radical atheist.

TrooplessBoyscout
Loafer
Loafer

http://www.xanga.com/vcr05

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBennet Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:33 pm

To sort of jump in here, I think the fact that the atheists don't have a set standard to measure right and wrong by, could perhaps be just as scary as someone who with the wrong view of right and wrong?
ElizabethBennet
ElizabethBennet
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

http://divine-deposits.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseKing Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 pm

psst, running is for wimps. Be men (and strong women) and fight!

Well, an atheist would push for bills that would cut down our freedom of religion, but atheists rarely choose to give their lives to blow up their enemies. Since there is no life after death (in their sad little worlds) they think its best to live as long as they can. Since atheists are all for abortion, they might just kill off all their decendents and be wittled down to an incredibly small minority. Our muslim friends are fruitful and multiply so by their numbers, they pose the greater threat, but numbers are meaningless. In the end of the day, God calls us to where he wants to go and fight. Our only security is God and in Him we are to hope. He will show us the way and we are to follow. So Lord willing we are to fight, unless God calls us to something else, but in all things give thanks.

p.s., much depends on your eschatological view. Postmillenialism would lead you to have hope and fight for victory is coming. Premillenialism would tell you the end will bring sorrow, death and complete defeat for christians. Not very hopeful Smile. why fight?
CheeseKing
CheeseKing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631165504

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum