Political Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Design of the Mound System of Waste Water Treatment
The World Constitution EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am by HallettStan

» Big Brothers Big Sisters- Recognition for Accountability
The World Constitution EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am by DONALD C

» Dedicated to Energy
The World Constitution EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am by shulink

» Rest In Peace . . .
The World Constitution EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm by 89whiteandnerdy

» American Revolution - Biblical?
The World Constitution EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm by BrianEschen

» Is Slavery Wrong? Why or why not.
The World Constitution EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm by BrianEschen

» Patriot Act
The World Constitution EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am by YoungStonewall

» God is Just
The World Constitution EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am by CheeseKing

» Questioning More "Facts" From American History
The World Constitution EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm by BrianEschen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The World Constitution

5 posters

Go down

The World Constitution Empty The World Constitution

Post by NealPatel022592 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:23 pm

*note: this is the opinion of it's author*
*note: this document does not exist in reality, but is simply made to invoke thought on this subject*
*note: if you have suggestions please do not change the original text, rather comment on the subject*

=The World Constitution=

The World Constitution is a combination of the world's best laws and ways of governing.
This collection of material was put together and does not exist in this form in reality. The World Constitution consists of two parts, the governing portion and the law portion. The governing portion describes the way a government should be structured. The law portion describes varies laws that protect basic human rights.

This constitution is only viable if the entire world is united under one government. It will protect the rights of everyone who lives under that government. For example the people of "current" China would have the same basic rights as the people in "current" Great Britain.

==What is a Constitution?==
A constitution is system for government, often a written document, which establishes the rules and principles of that government. A national constitution defines the fundamental political principles, establishes the structure, procedures, powers and duties, of a government. Most national constitutions also guarantee certain rights to the people. Constitutions provide the ground works for a government.

==The World Constitution==
===Part I: Governing===
Under the World constitution the government is split into three distinct parts. These three parts include: The Council of Seven, the General Populous, and the Civil Legislator. Each of these parts has a duty that they have to perform which is checked by the other two sections for effectiveness.
Each section will file a report, called the Biennial, on the other two at the end of every two years or in case of emergency. If there is a question to anything resulting in a tie the issue will be set forth to the General Populous.

====Council of Seven====
The Council of Seven is made up of seven individuals. The first six each represent the six continents. For example there would be one representative from Europe while another would be representing Asia. These six must meet certain requirements to be part of the council of six.
• Each must have served at least seven years in the local government
o These local governments would be governing small regions on the continents.
• Each must have then completed a minimum of three years on a state government.
o In this case each country is a state of the world government
 For example France would be called the state of France, instead of the country of France
• He/She must pass a reasoning test, this ensures that the quality of the council is preserved
• Must intern with the current representative a year to ensure that he/she has an idea of what is expected while in office.
The seventh representative is a person randomly selected from the qualified General Populous to be a non-biased representative. This person also serves a tie breaker for any decisions, but must heed to the wishes of the general public.

Each person on the Council of Seven can be voted off the council if there is a majority vote from the General Populous. The majority is defined as 50% or more vote to recall this representative.
So although the representatives have their own ideas they must be in cohesion with the public.

=====Duties of the Council of Seven=====
The main duty of the council is to verify and vote on approving a law set forth by the Civil Legislator. In some cases they will set forth their own laws. Also the council is the figure head of the government. They must behave and act appropriate to their duty. The council is the public eye so they will be scrutinized intensely. Also the each member of the council, excluding the seventh, looks over reports of their continent and makes sure everything is running smoothly. They must make sure that their continent runs according to the law and if there is something wrong they must take steps to fix it.

====General Populous====
The General Populous is a collection of one thousand people from each state. These people are randomly chosen out of a pool of qualified people. The basic qualifications for the draft are: you must be literate, must have completed high school or higher education, and must have a stable life with no major crimes. with one thousand people from every state there are about 200,000 member of the General Populous in total. These members meet via internet every six months to discuss recent activity and approaches to solve problems. The General populous is much like the council in that they are temporary local leaders who make plans to solve problems.

=====Duties of the General Populous=====
The main duty of the General populous is to act as assistant leaders of their communities. They are like activists but with more power. The General Populous is in charge with the day to day problems involved with the running of a government. They must solve general problems of the state. The other main duty of the General populous vote on emergencies. For example if one of the council members is using power wrongly the General populous takes a vote to recall him or not.

====Civil Legislator====
The Civil Legislator the section of the government that proposes laws and refines already proposed ones. It is made up of elected officials, most of whom are lawyers or political activists, from all around the world. The Civil Legislator has three elected officials from each state. This adds up to six hundred legislators who all communicate trough the internet, like the General populous. These officials serve a term of five years, unless they are recalled for abuse of power.

=====Duties of the Civil Legislator=====
The Civil Legislator the section of the government that proposes laws and refines already proposed ones. This section is given the responsibility to come up with new laws upon the suggestions of the General populous. These suggestions are then refined and debated until a passable version of a law is sketched up. After this the law is then passed onto the Council of seven. If they deem this law acceptable the law will come into affect, as long as there is no outrage against it from the General Populous.

===Part II: Law===
The very important laws that deal with human freedoms that are proposed and passed by all three sections of the government are listed under this part of the world constitution. This part of the constitution holds unalienable rights of every single person in the human race. The lesser laws are held in local constitution or law books.

====The 13 Laws====
• Every human is free
o No human can be sold, bought, or born into slavery
• Every human has the right to vote
o The voter must be 18 years or older
o The voter’s vote is kept secret to keep a fair election
• No human can be discriminated against because of their ethnicity or heritage
• Every human is free to practice any religion of their choosing
o This law is in effect as long as their worshiping doesn’t interfere with any other laws, such as the law no human can be discriminated against
• No law can be made to benefit one class of people while hurting another class
• Every human has a right to go to trial
o He/She is assumed to be innocent until proven other wise
o He/She is judged over the internet with live conferences while his/her image is blocked allowing a truly un-biased trial.
• Every human has the right of speech
o This law is at forfeit if another one of the thirteen laws is being violated
• No human has the right to commit murder in cold blood
o The exception to this law is the death sentence of criminals
• Every human has the right of movement
o Any human wishing to leave a location can not be stopped unless there is adequate reason (ex. For committing a crime)
• Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality, religion, or sexual inclination, have the right to marry and to found a family.
• Every human has the right to peacefully assemble
• Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
• Every human has a right to an education
o This education will be paid for by the government
o The education will be provided by the government from grades K-12
o To get funds for higher level education the recipient must pass a regulation test to ensure that he/she is able to function and learn properly.

To ensure the equality, freedom, and dignity of the human race these laws were set into place. No once shall be above the law.

==Conclusion==
Again let it be stated that this constitution is not viable without the world being united under one government. Many of these laws and ideas were taken form sources around the world (such as the English Bill of Rights, the US constitution, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and many more). This document is the collection of centuries of human thought and aspirations to a higher standard.

NealPatel022592
Loafer
Loafer

Back to top Go down

The World Constitution Empty Re: The World Constitution

Post by 89whiteandnerdy Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 am

Did you get this from somewhere, or write it up yourself?

I'll try to get on here and dissect this sometime soon, don't have the time at the moment.
89whiteandnerdy
89whiteandnerdy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

http://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The World Constitution Empty I wrote this up my self

Post by NealPatel022592 Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:33 am

I wrote this up my self, although i did get my ideas form many sources. This would include the English Bill of Rights, The US Constitution, and the Deceleration of Human Rights.

NealPatel022592
Loafer
Loafer

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianEschen Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Here are a few of my initial thoughts . . . World government is unrealistic this side of eternity. Many of the laws are unbiblical and therefore bound to fail miserably if implemented. The more local a government, the more accountable it is to its citizens. A law by its nature discriminates. A religion by its nature discriminates. How can this be avoided?
BrianEschen
BrianEschen
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NealPatel022592 Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 pm

I made this for my senor project as my product. I had no intention of making this realistic. Most of this was BS and i just added certain laws to spice it up. By the way I'm Indian, but i don't believe in god. The concept of god is entirely unrealistic. When you said un-biblical i started laughing b/c you put your trust in 1 book written 2000 years ago. At least with science you can recreate experiments to prove laws. With your bible you cant recreated any of it. Also do you know how many books the church left out of the bible when it was made? To me that sounds like their holding something back.

NealPatel022592
Loafer
Loafer

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianEschen Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 pm

NealPatel022592 wrote:I made this for my senor project as my product. I had no intention of making this realistic. Most of this was BS and i just added certain laws to spice it up. By the way I'm Indian, but i don't believe in god. The concept of god is entirely unrealistic. When you said un-biblical i started laughing b/c you put your trust in 1 book written 2000 years ago. At least with science you can recreate experiments to prove laws. With your bible you cant recreated any of it. Also do you know how many books the church left out of the bible when it was made? To me that sounds like their holding something back.

I know Indians who believe in God. I don't believe your race has anything to do with your unwillingness to bow your knee to your Creator.

I put my trust in the God who communicated to me in the Book, not the Book itself.

How do you know your science projects will always turn out the same?

The church did not leave out any books of the Bible. It merely recognized the books that God had delivered.

You make many bold assertions, can you "recreate" these "truths" in a laboratory to prove their veracity? How do you know what you are saying is true? Hmmmm. scratch When you get down to it, you really have very little to stand on. Rejection of God and His Word is epistemologically shaky ground.

If you are really curious about Christianity, I would love to go through the Bible with you. To get a good summary of what it says, you can look at the Westminster Confession of Faith and then cross reference the Scripture passages. Let me know if you are interested.
BrianEschen
BrianEschen
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 89whiteandnerdy Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:50 pm

***MOD***

Let's keep this thread on subject - feel free to start another thread for theological discussions and such, or take your debate to the PMs.

Last edited by 89whiteandnerdy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
89whiteandnerdy
89whiteandnerdy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

http://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianEschen Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Yes sir. Forgive me for getting carried away. Embarassed
BrianEschen
BrianEschen
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tuubaaku Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Honestly, I don't care how good a constitution is - I don't want to be under a world government. Smile I think our US constitution is a great document, but it can't prevent terrible things from happening. There's no way to guarantee that a world government wouldn't go bad, and I don't want to be under one at all.

tuubaaku
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungStonewall Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:25 am

@ Neal

In your above comments you claim to rely on universal abstract invariant entities, such as the laws of math, science and physics.

Would you care to elaborate on how you explain such phenomenon?

Also, how do you allow for humanity's basic proclivity toward corruption and abuse of power? Your system has no checks and balances.

I am of course basing this question on the assumption that basic human nature is to serve his own appetites above all else, which fact is borne out by the last 6 millennia of recorded history.

The Darwinists try to explain this by telling us that it's just "survival of the fittest", because in their view man is just another animal, indistinguishable from the rest of the teeming swarm that inhabits this planet.

What is your basic and foundational view of man?
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall
High Lord Protector Against Sanity
High Lord Protector Against Sanity

Location : I have gone to find myself. If I should come back before I return...keep me here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down