Political Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Design of the Mound System of Waste Water Treatment
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am by HallettStan

» Big Brothers Big Sisters- Recognition for Accountability
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am by DONALD C

» Dedicated to Energy
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am by shulink

» Rest In Peace . . .
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm by 89whiteandnerdy

» American Revolution - Biblical?
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm by BrianEschen

» Is Slavery Wrong? Why or why not.
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm by BrianEschen

» Patriot Act
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am by YoungStonewall

» God is Just
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am by CheeseKing

» Questioning More "Facts" From American History
Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm by BrianEschen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Legislative bodies created by the executive branch.

4 posters

Go down

Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. Empty Legislative bodies created by the executive branch.

Post by CheeseKing Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:03 am

I say we terminate all the groups like EPA that were created by the president. They create law, but they can't constitutionally, so I say ignore whatever they say or pass, for its not legal law and we are to obey the law of the land, which says that all legislative powers lie in the congress of the United States. Very Happy
CheeseKing
CheeseKing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631165504

Back to top Go down

Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. Empty Re: Legislative bodies created by the executive branch.

Post by 89whiteandnerdy Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:23 pm

So what's a realistic way that this could happen? I agree with you, but I don't think it's feasible.

As far as ignoring them, that makes for an interesting discussion. When is this allowed with your authorities, and when should you obey them even if they are making mistakes?
89whiteandnerdy
89whiteandnerdy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

http://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. Empty Re: Legislative bodies created by the executive branch.

Post by YoungStonewall Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Dismantle the IRS, EPA, ATF, DEA, DSS. Sounds like a good start to me.
YoungStonewall
YoungStonewall
High Lord Protector Against Sanity
High Lord Protector Against Sanity

Location : I have gone to find myself. If I should come back before I return...keep me here.

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseKing Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:07 am

89whiteandnerdy wrote:So what's a realistic way that this could happen? I agree with you, but I don't think it's feasible.

As far as ignoring them, that makes for an interesting discussion. When is this allowed with your authorities, and when should you obey them even if they are making mistakes?

Well, I obey the higher law. Since the higher law says that these guys have no power, I don't have to listen to them. I think I will just ignore them until a president comes and cleans up the mess. I guess I could obey these boogers until they contradict any part of the higher law, then i'll stick my tongue out at them. I'm willing to go to court over this. I'll find a good lawyer. Smile

I obey lawful authority. They simply aren't any authority to me, because the Constitution doesn't recognize them. If an amendment made them into real authorities, I would have no choice. I would obey them, but fight to have the amendment over turned.

Think about these groups. They pass laws, but can't be voted out of office. The founding fathers would have been up in arms. That's why we need a good man like Ron Paul to clean out the false authorities, since he follows Original Intent and is one of the very few active fighters for the Constitution.
CheeseKing
CheeseKing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631165504

Back to top Go down

Post by 89whiteandnerdy Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:21 pm

CheeseKing wrote:I guess I could obey these boogers until they contradict any part of the higher law, then I'll stick my tongue out at them. I'm willing to go to court over this. I'll find a good lawyer. Smile

That seems like a reasonable stand to take.

Don't be too eager to go to court though...it's expensive! Rolling Eyes
89whiteandnerdy
89whiteandnerdy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

http://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legislative bodies created by the executive branch. Empty terminating govt agencies instituted by executive order of p

Post by waxhawflyer Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:15 pm

PDs and EOs have been used since the beginning of the presidency. The fact they are used with such fanfare is the result of our congress not using their power to reign in the president. Getting rid of many of the govt agencies would be a great idea but can be a double edged sword. I would like to see us as a population hold our congresspersons feet to the fire and stand up to the president. The recent DR-CAFTA vote which passed as a result of 3 of our shooting stars here in NC is a good example. The president visited Charlotte several weeks before the vote and Mr Hayes and Ms. Myrick changed their position. Mr. Jones was stuck in traffic even though the vote was taken around midnight. Where was the outrage and outcry over this. Mostly because few voters even know what DR-CAFTA is. I really don't have a good answer other than this. Sure do enjoy the banter.
The Kingfish
waxhawflyer
waxhawflyer
Neanderthal Man
Neanderthal Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum