Political Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Design of the Mound System of Waste Water Treatment
Victory or Defeat EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am by HallettStan

» Big Brothers Big Sisters- Recognition for Accountability
Victory or Defeat EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:10 am by DONALD C

» Dedicated to Energy
Victory or Defeat EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am by shulink

» Rest In Peace . . .
Victory or Defeat EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm by 89whiteandnerdy

» American Revolution - Biblical?
Victory or Defeat EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm by BrianEschen

» Is Slavery Wrong? Why or why not.
Victory or Defeat EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm by BrianEschen

» Patriot Act
Victory or Defeat EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am by YoungStonewall

» God is Just
Victory or Defeat EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am by CheeseKing

» Questioning More "Facts" From American History
Victory or Defeat EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm by BrianEschen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Victory or Defeat

2 posters

Go down

Victory or Defeat Empty Victory or Defeat

Post by CheeseKing Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Are we fighting a losing battle or is there hope?
CheeseKing
CheeseKing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631165504

Back to top Go down

Victory or Defeat Empty Re: Victory or Defeat

Post by Legolas Greenleaf Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:13 pm

For America? I think there is hope for America. Have you heard of American Vision? As their name suggests they have hope for America and are trying to rally christians to take over all parts of life, movies, politicks, etc. Look them up on the web. study

My dad thinks that part of the hope for America is all these christian homeschoolers having tons of kids. The liberals are having one or no kids so they are dying out. They are creating more in public schools but most of those families have very few kids. Where as for instance we have 9 kids so far in our family, the typical American family has, what…maybe 2 kids? So as christian homeschool kids grow up like me if we continue the cycle before long we will by sheer numbers have taken over. But most of all I have hope for America because I serve Yahweh the God who made the earth and heaven for His glory and is reclaiming the world from Satan. I have hope that God will not let Himself be put to shame by sinful men. cheers
Of course I realize this will take time. Unless we have another John Wesley it's not going to happen over night. It's a battle but not a losing one. Mainly we need to remember who we're fighting. We're fighting Satan ultimately and he will do all can to destroy God's people. "Our struggle is not against flesh and blood." No
When I hear people like Rush Limbaugh (on 1110 AM from 12:00 to 3:00 everyday in case your interested) on the radio who has some 5 million or more listeners my faith is encouraged. He is extremely conservative and as far as I can tell a strong christian. He talks all the time about his talent on loan from God. cheers About how liberals have faith in global warming and evolution, etc. but conservatives have faith in God. cheers Hearing him and knowing he is reaching so many people is very encouraging and hopeful.

Even if we can't do much in our own sphere of influence we can do the most important work of all, pray! Pray! Pray! Unless the LORD builds the house the laborers labor in vain.
Legolas Greenleaf
Legolas Greenleaf
Experienced Contributor
Experienced Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseKing Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:03 pm

You're a good man, Mr. Greenleaf. I agree with you on every point. The homeschoolers will increase in numbers and will be a force to be reckoned with. Things look bad, but we aren't forever lost. My friends are running for the central commity for the Republican party in California. Lord willing, they will be able to choose righteous men that the party can focus on. There is always hope in God and even if it was a losing battle (though it isn't) it is our duty as christians to continue the fight. We are not to get comfortable, but fight the growing threat that surrounds us. We should shoot for the local areas and take the nation back from its very foundation, the churches. As Isaiah said in Isaiah 19:25, after prophesying the great destruction of Egypt, "For the Lord of hosts shall bless it, saying 'Blessed be my people Egypt and Assyria, the work of mine hands, and Israel mine inheritance." With covenant language, it seems God opened the door for Egypt to follow after God. This leaves room for the many nations to turn to God. In Psalm 110, verse one it says "The Lord said unto my Lord, sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." The context of both of these would support a victorious future with a victorious Christ ruling the many nations. Surely we can takes ours back, by the strength of God.
CheeseKing
CheeseKing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631165504

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum